sábado, 28 de janeiro de 2017

You, by their eyes...

Yeah... I still get myself shocking when I talk to some close friend who followed me up through a looong time and talks to me as if I am a way much stronger person than actually what I see myself hahahahaha such a weird thing is to realize that someone else was there watching every step, and it's amazing to realize and learn even more about yourself listening to what they have to say about you and somehow, your story. Specially when is someone that knows you so deeply and felt everything you felt.
I love my friends, this is not a secret to anyone hahahaha I love to see they growing, changing, learning, facing the fears and going through this amazing thing we call life.
But I still get surprised when I receive this love back hahahaha don't know why.
And yes, I cry... when they talk to me about my way of loving them as something out of ordinary (but hey, shouldn't everybody love like this??).
It's beautiful... when someone like you, my friend, tells me something more about my story and makes me realize some points maybe I was missing hahahaha cause normally we don't look to ourselves with this enchanted eye of seeying greatness in everything hahahaha so when I hear this I am shocked... "did I really do this?" "Is she talking about me, really?"
Listening that somehow my experience is inspiring, it's the beeest thing I could listen in this unpretended life...
She was saying how she was using my history of challenging myself and changing everything in my life through a painful process, just for having faith in the future somehow, and for loving myself again made all the change I needed to reach where I wanted, to her students, sometime ago...
I remember that night i cried...
She speaking passionated about the life of this person that supposed to be me, and how my experience was making her students shine their eyes... and they felt filled with hope and believing that they could do that with their lives too...
Omg
"Nane, you should write a book, about all of this, it's so inspiring..."
And we spoke about great things of life, rediscovering yourself, falling in love for life again, rebuild dreams and just go foward...
I read that time, "be you a bless"
I tried.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário