sábado, 28 de janeiro de 2017

Today, I am immensity...

Today, I am immensity...

One of these days in a long conversation, someone asked about presence and absence and How this could affect the relashionships We have. I agreed in some points and disagreed in others. As I wrote Here before, My father used To say that "Love Is definetely In The absence"
I always had opportunities to make this sentence make sense hahahaha
Then this week, after this conversation touched me deep inside, for having always To deal with the phisical absence, I read something Here on facebook that silent completely the overthinking abou the topic, that also touched me sooo deep in real truth.

That phrase said: "GOD IS THE PRESENCE IN THE ABSENCE."
And then some tears came out of my eyes, amazed realizing this irrefutable True "so also Is The Love itself! Being able of plein happiness just for being able To feel such a blessing! Love and faith, are The presence in the absence! Is that weird feeling that Doesn't matter How many months you couldn't touch, Your heart Is still filled with such grace and joy just because of the existence of someone else in The world!
It's being full, and finding funny all the bad habits or defects of The other hahahahaha as The Mayans used To say "I am The other in you"
Accepting and embracing with empaty each different opinion through different cultural rasings.
I guess that phrase Let me in peace...
One look in The eyes, one hug, and any kind of abiss of absence disappear in question of seconds!
I said it once, during an emotionated prayer someday ago and I repeat it now, relating my personal experience with longing miss and absence, and The huge also concrete feeling of presence even when You can't be here, since we are always connected:
"You are the proof of the existence of God in My life."
...
God is The presence in The absence... Love, is the presence itself, independent of phisical, it will always be there, energeticaly!

"I live, for one single memorie!"...
Ouch!!

Meu amor, I live, for one single hope! Even with a heart tortured by thousends of memories... One single hope... The last inadmissible dream... An untold dream of happiness where doesn't depend only of yourself or inner peace... The giving up of all the purposes or nonsense goals...

"But My friend... What if the Love is The purpose?"
"Love... The fog that burns with The first lights of reality." Aaaah bukovisk, you know nothing!

Aaaaah, and for The internal joke lf The century!: "You know nothing, Jhon Snow!"

"No matter what You chose, just be alive and be happy!!"
That feeling of so much love, but sooooo much love, that sometimes it seems like the your heart will explode and You will become only light!! Blessing the rest of The world!

And then She said: "but Nane, i've never seen no one Love like you..."
Well, Let it be...

I wish the whole world could feel even just for one second what I feel now... I doubt that there would be anymore unhappiness or wars in it!

"In front of the immensity of time and the vastness of the universe, is a great pleasure for me to share this planet and this space/time with you." (Karl Sagan)
Ten thousend life times i could have, one hundred thousend more I would ask to God to meet you again! As i always used To say To My father (it would be a pleasure To be Your daughter ever again!), and to my sister (no matter for what kind of mission or or way or destiny, you coming back To this earth, i will always be there.)

And no Hahahahaha I don't mind of sounding dramatic or to much intense hahahahahaha
I'm like this... If You look it closer, i may burn You.

With a soul full of gratitude, today. For all the sacred absence, for The immensity of this presence.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário