sábado, 28 de janeiro de 2017

New year's 2017...

Yeah... the year is over. Aaaand whaaat a year, sa7?
It was an intense year... can't say that it was one of the worst years of my life, of course not, but it was a year of challenging mindset changes, and the most important thing, a year when again God gave me over and over and over the proof of his existence in my life... through every kind eyes that crossed my way. Every caring person that helped me. And every person that crossed my path that needed me somehow and I could help! You see? You don't need to have money to help someone, you just need to be empathetic and be there. They help themselves when they feel you believe in them somehow. And this year, my huggest happiness is to know I crossed the way of so many women, girls, that somehow needed to hear what I had to say... and I'm sorry, but I am naturally a discontructor of sistems! You might get shocked by the truly freedom in my beliefs and with the passion in my eyes, and those things will stick in your mind... specially with these sisters that needed some kind of empowering.
The year, started with such a blessed day and night, as much unexpected as I could think, and I remember talking to god that end of night hhhhh "well, you might have great plans for this year han? If it's already starting like this, changing all my perspectives of what could happen!" Hahahahaha
And I laught opened to whatever could come from that feeling of extreme happiness and excitement, and as I learned with my father, I let it be.
I am very grateful for this year!!
Even if I grieve and suffer still with the hard memories of sadness of this years in terms of world, all the shit happening around that my heart can't just ignore.
But even like this, my year was great!
I had huuuge moments of suffering and I was tested as much and as longer god wanted to test me hahahahaha just to show me how great I could be and how much I could keep believing!
And I went down, and I found out that actually there are people worthy to believe in and that they stay around even when everything turns to shit!
Year, I learned to trust, again.
And I realized that I accomplished most of the impossible dreams I ever had! Isn't great?!
It was a year of important lessons!
With the best end possible! Hahahaha cause even in moments of hardship when I was trying to play hopeful and wish for the best, I couldn't expect the great things that came afterwards!
As I said before and I will keep repeating, see my life? I am the proof of the existence of God itself hahahahaha and from my own life I know the truth of everything being possible when you believe! There was never a moment of darkness that didn't bring me the biggest moments of blessing I had in my life!
So, to everybody outthere...  wish you to have many wishes as you want and can! And believe!
It's not about when you are gonna end up in the end of your way, but it's about enjoy the way itself! The journey itself is the real blessing! This ability of see the beauty in everything! And realize the magic movement of the life: every step, every rock in your shoes, take you to other directions and ways, and then later you understand: everything is necessary!
Enjoy your way.
And make it count! Remember... you never know when the bus is coming! You never know when it's the last time.
Live for now! Love now! Kiss now! Buy the tickets! Take the risk of failing and laught with the process!
From the deepest of my heart, may everybody in this earth feel what I feel! The amount of love I feel! And the greatness of this graceful feeling. "I could light up the world!"
And to all of you that I love, and are far from me now. May my heart be able to touch you! Bring you light and peace whenever you need.
Because when there is love, far away is a that doesn't exist.
2017, yallah!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário