quinta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2019

Rising with the sun, (story of goodbyes, 20/08/2017)

Game over...

Yes, it was good...
Your mind says,
I wish it would be truth.
One more drink please... we don't need to think right now. Just feel.
Fuck This. Who needs to feel?
Do you feel?
Talk with the best friend.
Buy the ticket.
Ready to say goodbye?
No, never.
But it's done. So what?
Yeah... I wish it was true.
But in the end it's just another dream isn't?
Fake dreams...
From a Life full of it.
In the end we are all dreamers
Of this shallow reality
Wanting something more
Having something less
I wish I could make it real, for once
I wish the size of my heart could beat the coldness...
Why does the life has to be fulfilled of moments? If I want much more from it?
Tired of all this shit
"I wish for nothing, I hope for nothing. That is my power" said the man of that series... I envy him
I wish so much, I hope sooo much more
But this is life
Real life
My life
AND hope is what I am made of
Exactly cause the reality is this shity shopenhoauer kind of!
Aaaaah
Sr., bring me one more drink
I don't wanna think!
Would be perfect to forget
To go
Again
Aaagain
"She is running out the door"
Said the other song...
"I don't belong here, I don't belong here"
Screamed the voice in the notes
WHAT is the sense of everything?
Why are we all here in this spinning race of pretending to have a life?
Why does all of this have to keep going?
For what?
Another dream?
Lets Just abandone everything and go to the beach...
Aaaah, I could end up my days on the beach...
Off all this work, off all of this people
Off
Why it can't be off?
Off of you!!
...
I wish I could just turn off
...
No need to forget... its good to realize and remember of the most meaningful thing you had in your life, but still...
"Ah, if we already lose track of time, if together we already dropped off everything, tell me how is that I can still leave?"
The other song spit at your face again...
Game over.
Restart.
Accept.
Bless.
AND say goodbye.
It was a good dream... aaaah, it was a good dream.
It would be anything, but beautiful.
"And if you fall, you fall" say the man in the other song...
Aaaaah, the perks of who always jump!
Some broken legs thou...
And heart too
I wish I could make it. I wish I was strong enough! Or virtuous enough.
But I am just too human...
I wish I was made to wait, for what will never come
And it will never come...
Soooo WHAT? Wasn't always like this??
Nothing new...
So Just kick out everything through the air!
It doesn't matter anyway...
The end was always the same, and you knew it. So what is all this revolution?
Aaaaah, what some drinks in your vain wouldn't do haaan?
Release the beast!
Has been tamed for so long!
Let it screams! Let it rage!
My grandma used to say that for what has no medicine, then it's because medicated is. Indeed
Actions of others shouldn't take your peace.
The others can chose how to act, but I will always have the power of how to react to it.
As i wrote 8 months ago
I am the queen of the renegades!
AND proud.
Whatever it comes, let it come.
Gooo deep, erase the dream again, what are dreams for if not to disappear in a blink of an eye?
AND that is the power of it
Aaaaaah game over
AND they always leave in the end...
AND it was never enough!
But with the gratitude for what it was.
Breath, one more drink please.
Let it go, let it go.
Can someone please just take me with?
Tired of being the one staying at the dock while all of them go
"That is it, there's no way, it's over, good luck."
Says the last song...
Why all the songs today has to talk about goodbyes? Ouff
Selective attention, they call.
So many people around...
To much attention, the man offers to pay the drink, you say no thanks.
Can we just turn off??
I wish my heart had a bottom of turn off.
But if not, let it burn!
In True I am made of welcoming goodbyes
So what now?
Everything pass so fast anyway
At least, I had it.
It didn't matter for how long
I had it
AND at that moment
I could change the world!
I could live hundreds of years!
At that moment! I touched god!
AND I was more blessed than the holy men.
AND everything was healed
For one moment!
I beat all the dragons and monsters
I conquered the world
I was big enough to hold the sun
At least
AND that is what all of this is about then
"And that would be, but beautiful"
Thanks for the the inconstancy of life...
Lies, lies.
Beautiful dreams thou...
Games, role, plays.
Whatever it has to be, is.
And necessary, cause everything is right, again since everything is natural cause it's from the nature of God.
Again, repeat, restart.
Gaaame over!
Yeah egypt... it was a good dream.
Mr waiter, the check please.
Enough of the bullshit.
The sun comes out anyway, and so do I.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário