quinta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2019

About waiting... Jan 2017.

"Why to wait to be happy tomorrow or the next weekend, if you can laugh endlessly and hug strong now??
Who knows if this next week will arrive, or even the tomorrow?
This of waiting for the happy moments always bothered me... This stupid idea that you have to settle for a pale reality and wait for Friday to genuinely smile, It has always been insufficient to me. I really like to live loosing the breathe constantly!
Maybe this has made me always make unpredictable moves and to take steps towards an increasingly unexpected and sublime life!
It's that the normal and predictable always tired me ... I'm too ardent for this.
Colorless loves, weak passions, survival jobs... These are things that would kill me fast in the long run.
I'm all or nothing! I'm to "take it or leave it", or take it and leave it because it's worth it just to get even for a moment! 
Not so white in black, for I know that every truth and every liberty can be made of millions of shades and adverse colors... But I like the yes or the no!
I like certainties... But I'm in love with the doubts that make me always be a sighting in love with being always lost hahahahaha
Is that is when I'm most lost, Is that I find myself!
Good thing is not knowing what to do next and falling in love with the possibilities!!! Thing of who lives in several dimensions at the same time, my dear. Every and any chance would be a good trip... That's why the finals or ends never interested me or caused fear...
Of course, endings of love and adventures leave pains and homesickness, but if you look at it like luminous pores of a hallucinatory journey across this life, Will see how everything is always valid and how that single day spent together enjoying happiness together, already worth any two years of wait!!
Acomplishment! Feeling of duty fulfilled, unexpectedly fulfill the promises you made and did not even know if it could come to have chance to materialize... Beautiful thing are the eternal loves that can last only one day...
I am in favor of all kinds of love.
I love everyone, and everything. I am like that, overflowing with love. Having you the opportunity to travel part of the way with me, you will see that I will never give you less than everything! In any type of relationship.
It's simple, and easy. How I've taught my new friends.
Everything has to flow naturally in life, and we have to be attentive to the signs of life and the universe for things that simply do not have to be. What happens naturally is always a feeling of warmth in the soul, and we must not hallucinate and twist it with useless rationalities or thinking too much about the unfolding, boring thing!
More cliché and annoying thing is the person who is afraid to love or live their passions... I have no patience.I give even shock treatment, be it friend or lover, or colleague at work. "Get out of that fucking control illusion, man! Go to be happy!"
And now I see myself choosing great changes again... Is that I can not allow myself to be bored anymore in life rsrssrsrsrsrrrs
Or I live by passion, or I'm not alive.
But this 'lives by passion' is a calm and serene thing, in the peace of those who know that happiness itself depends on nothing external or on anyone.
And yet, being at peace with the whole and the chaos of boredom again. The North winds call for change again...
The time will come, in which sense of peace will be perennial, the easy and simple smile will also be natural, love will be eternal and without goodbyes, the child may come in peace, the girl will not need run to the beach to breathe freedom, the heart will breathe deep knowing where it reached and knowing you want to stay.
The time will come...
And of myself, besides the considerations about the dramas of others, thanking God for every charade deliciously used in the way. And urging again for the new.
Let's move on, leaving or not.
For I do not care which way I go, as long as I keep walking forward."

Por que esperar pra ser feliz amanhã ou no próximo final de semana, se você pode rir atoa e abraçar forte agora??
Quem sabe se essa semana que vem chegará, ou mesmo o dia de amanhã??
Isso de esperar pelos momentos felizes sempre me incomodou... Essa ideia furada de que você tem que se contentar com uma realidade pálida e esperar pela sexta feira pra sorrir genuinamente, sempre me foi insuficiente. Eu gosto mesmo é de viver perdendo o fôlego constantemente!
Talvez isso me tenha feito sempre cometer imprevisíveis jogadas e passos rumo a uma vida cada vez mais inesperada e sublime!
É que o normal é previsível sempre me cansou... Sou ardente demais pra isso.
Amores pardos, paixões fracas, trabalhos por sobrevivência... São coisas que me matariam rápido, a longo prazo.
Sou tudo ou nada! Sou de pegar ou largar, ou pegar e largar porque só o pegar já valeu a pena!
Não tão branco no preto, pois que sei que cada verdade e cada liberdade podem ser feitas de milhões de tons e cores adversas... Mas gosto do sim ou do não! 
Gosto das certezas... Mas sou apaixonada pelas dúvidas que também me fazem ser sempre uma suspiraste apaixonada pelo fato de estar sempre perdida hahahahaha
É quando estou mais perdida, que me acho!!
Coisa boa é poder não saber o que fazer a seguir e se apaixonar pelas possibilidades!!! Coisa de quem vive em várias dimensões ao mesmo tempo, meu bem. Toda e qualquer possibilidade seria uma boa viagem... Por isso os finais nunca me interessaram ou causaram medo...
Claro, finais de amores e aventuras deixam dores e saudades, mas se você encarar como poros luminosos de uma jornada alucinante cruzando essa vida, Vera como tudo é sempre válido e como aquele single day passado junto desfrutando de felicidade conjunta, já vale qualquer dois anos de espera!!
Acomplishment! Sensação de dever cumprido, inesperadamente cumprir as promessas que você fez e nem sabia se poderia vir a ter chance de concretizar... Coisa linda são os amores eternos que podem durar apenas um dia...
Sou a favor de todo tipo de amor.
Amo todo mundo, e tudo. Sou assim mesmo, transbordamento de amor. Tendo você a oportunidade de percorrer parte do caminho comigo, verás que não te darei nunca menos do que tudo. Em qualquer tipo de relacionamento.
E simples, e fácil. Como tenho ensinado aos novos amigos.
Tudo tem que fluir naturalmente na vida, e temos que estar atentos aos sinais da vida e do universo pras coisas que simplesmente não tem que ser. O que acontece naturalmente, é sempre sensação de aconchego na alma, e não devemos alucinar e torcidas com racionalismos inúteis ou pensando demais nos desdobramentos, coisa chata! 
Coisa mais clichê e irritante é a pessoa que tem medo de amar ou viver suas paixões... Tenho paciência não. Dou tratamento de choque mesmo, seja amigo ou amante, ou colega no trabalho. "Sai dessa ilusão de controle de merda, cara! Vai ser feliz!"
E eis que agora me vejo escolhendo grandes mudanças de novo... É que não consigo me permite mais ficar entendida na vida rsrssrsrsrsrrrs
Ou vivo por paixão, ou não vivo.
Mas esse vivo por paixão, é uma coisa serena e tranquila, na paz dos que sabem que a própria felicidade não depende de nada externo nem de ninguém. 
E ainda assim, estando em paz com o todo e o caos do tédio novamente. Os ventos do Norte chamam para a mudança novamente...
Chegará o tempo, em que sensação de paz será perene, o sorriso fácil e simples será também natural, o amor será eterno e sem goodbyes, a criança poderá vir em paz, a menina não precisará guri pra praia pra respirar liberdade, o coração respirará fundo sabendo onde chegou e sabendo que quer ficar.
Chegará o tempo...
E de mim mesma, fora as considerações a respeito dos dramas alheios, agradecendo a Deus por cada charada deliciosamente aproveitada no caminho. E urgindo novamente pelo novo.
Vamos em frente, embora ou não.

Pois que não me interessa o caminho que eu percorra, desde que eu continue andando pra frente.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário